Throughout life, changes at home, school and at work can create stress that is hard to deal with alone.
Our Enhanced Living professionals in northern New Jersey can help you address the issues and find resolution.
The Center provides counseling and support for:
- Eating Disorders – The Center offers a variety of treatment modalities to provide people with the assistance needed to address the
struggles associated with overcoming food related difficulties.
- Men’s Issues – The Center provides therapeutic counseling for men who are experiencing
depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive behavior or have self-esteem issues resulting from stress,
trauma or physical conditions
- Women’s Issues – We help women address depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive
disorders as well as stress, trauma, body image and self-esteem issues.
- Adolescent Stress – We help adolescents and families work through and overcome the
challenges that adolescent development can bring about.
- Mean Girl Issues – We provide insights to help build skills and self-esteem needed
for girls to overcome being rejected by their peers.
- Family Relationship Issues – The Center provides counseling and hold support groups
for families and parents.
- Marriage Relationship Issues – We offer marriage and couples counseling and therapy.
In all matters, your privacy and comfort level are always honored by The Center’s staff.